- Our submissions email is firstname.lastname@example.org and is open all year round for you to send us stuff!
- We accept everything, from photography to creative writing, features and comments to cartoons and art work. Anything that fits into the theme of lifestyle (food, fashion, general life stuff)/music/art/books/TV/Film, we want to hear about!
- If there’s something that you’re dying to write about then let us know. Occasionally we will let you know about a theme we will be asking submissions for, and this page will be updated accordingly. Themes are usually for our upcoming print issues.
- There is no word limit for poetry/recipes/small-form articles. However, if you wish to submit a prose or journalistic piece, then please do not exceed 800-1000. Neither does it have to be this long. It is just a warning in case we have to cut down on some of your lovely work!
- For the latest updates on when we will be asking for submissions for our next print issue, or for a more informal chat, be sure to like our Facebook page where we are the most active.
If you want to participate, don’t forget to join as a society member by following this link and buying our (FREE) membership!
[We will formalise this in the upcoming year, 2017/2018, so for Term 3, don’t worry about doing this!]