What can you send us?
We accept any creative content, no matter whether you’re a first timer, or a seasoned artist. Your content is accepted all year round, but we do release themes for our termly print issues. If you would like to be featured in one of these issues, please make sure your piece fits the theme in some way.
If you’re looking for inspiration, we accept:
- Short stories
- Art & cartoons (digital or physical)
- Opinion pieces
There is no limit on word count for your submissions. However, for editing purposes, we ask that longer prose and articles do not exceed 1000 words.
Have a question about what you’d like to submit? Contact us.
What do I need to do?
- Send your submissions to email@example.com
- Title your email with the name of your piece and your name, and let us know any pertinent information (i.e. if you would like to remain anonymous)
- If you’re submitting a piece for our print issue, please include this in your email
- Join us through the Warwick SU, it’s free!
How will my work be published?
We cannot always physically publish everyone’s work due to the high amount of submissions we receive. However, we always publish all submissions to this WordPress.
Want to keep up to date on our posts? Follow our WordPress!